Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sorry... Thank you...

sorry for being childish

sorry for always showing my bad temper to you
sorry for making silly decision
sorry to hurt you
sorry to make u feel sad
sorry to let you worry so much about me
sorry for everything...


thanks for ur guiding
thanks for ur understanding
thanks for ur explaination
thanks for ur caring
thanks for ur lovely
thanks for always putting me in the 1st place
thanks you for everything...


I'm lucky to have you with me... Love you....

4 comments:

  1. Nvm
    Nvm
    Nvm
    Nvm
    Nvm
    Nvm
    Nvm

    ur welcome
    ur welcome
    ur welcome
    ur welcome
    ur welcome
    ur welcome

    no thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahem... Jason, thanks fo ur comment ya...

    I wonder r u DING HOU SING a???

    come here kacau kacau pula...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its okay la... I forgive you... and no nid thank you la~ ahahaha.... XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol... kent, u wanna kena from me izzit??

    ReplyDelete