Wednesday, October 21, 2009

F-A-M-I-L-Y

Family, is the people who understand you urself the most...
Family, is the person who always be there to support and listen to you when you need them...
Family, is the person that you feel most comfortable with...
Family, is the people who always try to help you when you need...
Family, is the people who give you advice on someting you decide or do...
Family, is the most important person in ur life...
Family, is the people who willing to share ur sadness and happiness...
Family, is the person who willing to listen to you and understand how you feel in your way...

from this you can see the main "function" of family.
My family... is kinda complicated to explain.
I guess all my close frens will know why...
I din feel myself comfortable to be with my family...especially with my parents...

They will not be the 1st one let me share my feeling... especially the sad wan...
They don often advise me, but they usually order me...
They think they're always right, even though they're actually wrong, we still force to follow them..
They always think that I should did what they said, because they're my parents...
They won't try to understand what their daughters thinking, and they think we're always wrong...
They never praise us for any good performance that we had done, but only emphasis on our mistake, even tell the whole world about it.
They always "kutuk" you about your mistake... eventhough the mistake happened about hundred years before, they still will mention it all the time.
They keep on mention that how much money that spend on you for this month and wonder will you pay them back this amount when they're old and I'm working that time...
They always compare you with their friend's children and said that even they're 21, they still never go hand out with friends.. (lol...wtf)
They always mention that how much they sacrified to us, and we should thank them for this...
They think that they're our parents means is our god.
They often scold your friends for certain reasons...
They never think of their daughter is going to be 20.. and she have her own opinion and thinking.
They never never never...

1 comment:

  1. what u've mentioned actually all are true! ^^
    in fact, sum parents are so damn gud we would envy their children, sum are not.

    its okay dear, u just need to noe the fact that they really did put much effort on u, so just IGNORE their bad stuff n make it invisible, think of their GOOD face =)

    n when u've become other's parents, make sure u dun do back the same thing to ur children lo k ^^

    jia you! life's still wonderful! hehehe..

    ReplyDelete