Saturday, October 17, 2009

Joey...My lovely litter sister....


if I'm not mistaken... she is 4years old when she took this picture...


haha.... this hair style I tie for her wan lo....nice rite???aahhahahhahahha
this is when she 6 years old I think...


k, this took when I was 15... she probably 8 years old...
our teeth looks the same...kaka....


NOW... this is her current look!!!!ahahahhahaha....
she sure chop me if she saw tis in my blog....



well, I'm too boring.. and suddenly pop out an idea to post something about her,,, hehe...
this tiny little gal is now NATIONAL TEAM DIVER... that's y she look so dark like those "wai lao".... kaka... is my bad that always make fun of her and keep on mention her rabbit teeth growing bigger and bigger each day...haha....(luckily I'm wearing braces now)... kakakka...

2 comments:

  1. aiya i love ur sis so so much ah!! XD can bcome my kai mui? :P hahaha...

    ReplyDelete