Monday, October 19, 2009

I scare.....

I scare people look down on me
I scare people laugh behind me ( althought I know this will happen)
I scare my mum will tell the world about my bad things ( like it always happen)
I scare my friends do not put the trust on me
I scare something bad will happen to my future
I scare people cannot accept me
I scare no one will always able listen to me
I scare my parents feel dissapointed to me
I scare everyone feel fed up of me
I scare.... I scare... I scare......


but this is the mistake I did for myself... I need to accept the punnishment...
although I'm still cant really accept it....haiz...
but the fact cant really change..
I have no idea how to help myself... I even think of end my life just like this, seriously....
I know this is the stupid decision to have...
but I really suffer to make myself in this situation...
I try my best to act normal and happy infront of everyone, including you....
I din really tell everyone about this, I know there i no one to help me out....
I don wan to listen or see people's pity face or those it concern o what I did, but saying something behind me
that's why I choose to keep it...
maybe what I did is show that how stupid am I...
but I have my own reason to mad a decision..


please be appeciate to the good or nice situation that you guys having out there...
I bet U guys will never know how I feel for now......really.....

2 comments:

  1. aiyo dear... please dun think so much.. not evryone is so complicated like u imagine, this world is not so cold-blooded and unfriendly, ur mistake is not that serious like its gonna kill u... there are stil ways to solve it or improve the situation at least a bit...

    dun worry no matter what happens u stil have ur darling n u stil have me.. wahahah XP

    ReplyDelete
  2. haiz... u know my parents will don no do what to me if they really knew it... especially my mum. if those outsiders ask about how her daughter's studies, then what she gonna answer?? probably answer those words with not that nice to heard or u know la...haiz...

    and watching frens finish they studies earlier and taking their career, but u're not... and what will u feel?? haiz... that's y..

    the world is so realistic...they wont really feel that u're pity or what wan.. so is really hard to survive...

    ya, u're right.. I still have darbee and u... there r still someone beside me....

    ReplyDelete