Thursday, October 15, 2009

Jacob's birthday

Yesterday me and elaine were very semangat wanna go for BEYONCE flash mob dancer audition wan. (is flash mob rite?? I'm not sure la. forgive me if I'm wrong) who know when we reach there, we like so jakun like that, wonder how come the whole big building only 2 of us, and we almost gonna find out the actual venue on our own wan. Luckily, my god bro JONATHAN appear, he is national team badminton player man, all the badminton national player are staying in MONT KIARA wan, and he show us the way to their studio for audition.


Guess what we saw after we reach the actual venue??? "sorry, today's audition will resume to friday, due to the PRE-PARTY of BEYONCE in ZOUK." lol...wth... the elaine straight away call to BOOJAE (the person incharge I think) and "boo" him awhile. lol... waste our time and petrol only...


After that we decided to have walk somewhere there la. coz normally we wont go till so far to walk wan right?? hehe... then we when to sri hartamas if not wrong. (now only know that I everything also not sure) we walk in to almost all the boutique to touch the cloths. haha...

Then we head to AMPANG's NONG & JIMMY's seafood restaurant to celebrate JACOB's birthday. 1st time when to this restaurant wei. all the food is nice la... I mean the fried ice, TOM YAM SOUP, and vegetable. I only took those food la. Those prawn and sotong... I think da TT people will give you comment la. As you know I'm half vegetarian d... lol...I drank 5 bowls of TOM YAM soup man.. You will know how tasty it is... hehe...

o ya, after the meal... AH FAI share a stupid joke with us which happen on his friend. lol... sound so funny...

Guess how we celebrate for JACOB and what we bought him for present... these are the pictures....


HAPPY BIRTHADAY TO U!!!!


hey, y u take of my cap???


and the story start.....









force him to wear that...




and the se-senior were enjoying there too... (got force by us)..haha...


me with da birthday boy... er... should i said boy??? or uncle???

here comes.....

Angie were busying her event thingy...
too bad that she cant join us la...
haiz....

No comments:

Post a Comment