Saturday, October 10, 2009

Future...

SIA is " Cost Cutting ". Management Staff salary cut by 10-20 %. other staff from 5 - 10 % .even Pilot force to take unpaid leave. SQ flight reduce 15 % since 2008. SQ will not take any new cabin crew for the next 12 months. SQ is " over cabin crew and Pilot " as this moment. check it out, when World Economic Return to normal .another great issue may happened to all airline. SQ may even " cut ' cabin crew " in next 3 to six months, due to H1N1 fall in demand of travel.

lol... SINGAPORE AIRLINE got no ANY interview for cabin crew for da following 12 months man.. haiz....sad...

I'm thinking whether to continue my Diploma studies anot... haiz...is waste of money if i stop like this... but...da situation cant allow me to think further about this I think... how bad....

I'm sending my resume to a few arline companies and to da private jet's company... c whether i wil get any reply from them anot.. however get or don, i oso got no any idea to choose which way for my future. haiz...

these few days I'm feeling damn super down... 1st time i feel that.. I need someone to listen to me, acc me.. but i found that there is no one... now only I realize that there is no one always be available when i need them. hw pity am I rite???

Jolene, you're not sorry....

6 comments:

  1. wa,u dun wan to study in TARC dy la??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jolene...so kelian ar..cheer up smile =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. don no yet.... mayb delay or mayb withdraw...
    stil deciding....

    clifford, thanks.. but is really hard for me to cheer myself up...

    ReplyDelete
  4. there is always sum one available.. it depends on u whether u wanna find any of them to talk or not... no need to say urself so pity de =P

    ReplyDelete
  5. am i outdate a? now only comment ><
    haha~ now only i know u interested in cabin crew la,
    but since SIA not going to have interview in this coming 6 months,
    u ma study 1st lu... ><
    and actually i did go for Firefly interview be4, if u wanna know the situation i willing to tell u ya~
    jia you!! fight for our future man!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. o really??? yer... stil wait for wat??!!! faster tel me ur experience la...hehe..

    i took tis course coz i wanna be a cabin crew ma... that's y lo...

    ReplyDelete