Monday, November 30, 2009

k, now I know that actually I'm nothing to u guys...

"OMG, get angry then wanna run home d." someone had said that after I done something today. I know you're mature enough. But you got no right to said that to me k?! this is not my childish action. I think b4 I did it. don always think that I'm those stupid, childish, or a girl with stupid temper ok. After go through so many things, at least I grow up and not childish as before. So don ever act like you damn understand me or like my mum that cursing me on whatever I done and what I will get after that. If the same thing hapen to last time, k maybe I'm wrong or again I show out my childish action again. But now, NO!!!!! You better think 1st why I'm acting like this!!!! You were not doing your part good also k???!!!!

I'm trying so hard to arrange my time and contribute with you guys, no matter how. Even to skip my grand family dinner just to go school CHAT with you guys. Ya, I know NOT puntual is our tradition. So I try to make myself accept that. But if you cant make it on time at least you tel us when u come n not telling us gather at what time and youself pula late. Ok, I know you're busy with your own stuff. But I tell you, EVERYONE is busy ok. I'm not doing nothing and waiting to meet you guys. I need to work, I'm not like last time doing nothing after class, skipping class for no reason. I still have a 5 years old brother to take care. But I still try my best contribute with you all. and now this is what I get.

Not only YOU maybe, I know the all of you dislike me. Coz of my stupid attitude or what ever things that you guys don like!!! But at least tell me face to face that you dislike me, and not saying or doing something to hurt me ok. This is not the 1st time. I'm trying not to care about that so much, and what I get from you all???Showing your don no what kind of face to me. It hurt you know!!!!!!!!!!!

I know my skill. move, and everything sucks compare to you guys. I only know how to bring my leg up and down, arching here and there. I got no anygood skill compare to you guys. I'm know not important whether to be in the team or not. I prefer you shoot me or scold me face to face rather than you do and said something to hurt me!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. yes i admit my fault that day, n u noe urs.
    i did mention ur temper in front others but i SWEAR i never backstab or anything worse than that bhind u. im tink im straight enuf 2 talk bad bout u in front IF i want to. but of course i dont. if u believe.
    just wanna tel u, i might tel this 100times over, bt everytime i tel, i MEAN IT... EVERYONE IN THE TEAM MEAN A THING AND EVERYONE IS E-Q-U-A-L. no one's better. not even jackson thou he might b a star. lol~

    we've known each other for so long n now u tel me u duno wat im thinking or u're misunderstanding me now.. lol.. i've got nothing else to say.

    ReplyDelete