Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I realize...



I start to feel insecure,
I start to worry more,
I start to think the "bad" side as much as I can,
I start to have negative thinking again,
I start to worry that whether I'm important to you or not,
I start to think that am I doing the right decision,
I start to think that maybe I'm another stupid girl to make and bring trouble to you,
I start to feel that you don love me anymore,
I start to feel that you got no more patient to me,
I start to feel that you're wasting your time on me,
I start to feel that I'm not the special person to you anymore,
I start to think that I'm the stupid, and heavy burden to you...


I know you will feel that I'm stupid,
I know you will said I think too much,
I know I'm just a girl to you,
I know I'm worry too much,
I know you will said I don trust you so much like before,
I know you won't understand how bad I feel,
I know you will blame me for making trouble,
I know you don't like the way I am,
I know I'm not your special one anymore,
I know I'm just a problem to you...

This is what I really feel from you...

2 comments:

  1. hey girl...
    i can actually feel u right now..
    sometimes,maybe we really over thinking ad..it's either u have an open communication with him bah,if not..u will only feel suffer...
    it's takes time to settle n overcome the feelings..
    jiayou bah!!=) take care !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haiz...everyone said I over think... mayb I really does..
    is really suffer..

    anyway, thanks for ur concern...

    same goes to you...take care...

    ReplyDelete