Monday, November 16, 2009

Dinner with "8 GANG"....

well, 8 gang is my secondary school's classmate. Y we called 8 gang??? coz every single of us are super 8 gua... we can 8 about anything seriously, haha... so again we have our gathering... but this time is different, know why?? normally we will gather and had steamboat in somewhere near our area at least once a month.
Everytime i got da info to gather, I will act like "har??? steamboat AGAIN???" everytime we gather also steamboat wan. haiz..

This is the 1st time we decide to gather at FULL HOUSE... haha.. no more Kepong area ...sound excited..hee:-)

have a lot of fun with them... really! we talk and laugh like no body business... gossip about others as usual. kaka... is just FUN!!! and I feel so enjoy with them...


during the meal....


and the game start...hehe...




checking the bath room whether is work anot.. don c!!! haha...






as usual, Posing like no body business...kkakaka...


I love this!!! haha...


ok...is my bad... don vomit la ya...give some "face" la...keke


too bad la, my eyes was seiously red, that's y u saw most of my picture were wearing sunglasses...hmm...

you guys are important to me, even we're not in the same college and not classmate anymore..
FRIENDSHIP FOREVER!!!

3 comments:

  1. dear.. where is this restaurant o??.. damn leng man...

    ReplyDelete
  2. neh...somewhere at ARA DAMANSARA there de "FULL HOUSE" lo...

    next time we go there la...hehehe....

    ReplyDelete
  3. hoho..very agree with u...no more kepong area n steamboat...

    ReplyDelete