Saturday, November 28, 2009

A day to DESA WATER PARK

When DESA WATER PARK with darbee on friday.. is a sudden decision actually, coz we argue AGAIN during da night before.

hmm... actually plan to join angie they all go Genting one day trip wan, but realize there is not much TT gang going plus they decide to stay overnight there, I cant stay overnight there, coz I need to teach class in Saturday morning. lolll..

After cancel da actual plan, we got no place to go d... start to feel moody and so on..and even blame him that why he never bring me to a place before just da purpose to enjoy, take picture and EAT...K, I know I cant blame him for that, coz we din stick to da actual plan in last minute.And of cause, we cant plan it in such a short time right.. I'm so frustrated and said that to stay at home for da whole day then. loll...( k, I know that my temper is bad. Just hard to control it) haiz...then he also get frustrated d, and start our war... until the next morning I "make my face skin to become more thicker" and ask him to bring me there. Guess what he reply? Yes of coz...haha


Wonder why we wil go there right? because I always pass by there while I'm on my way back from bukit jalil to fetch my little sis back from her training everyday. That's y I'm thinking to go there one day.


Well, too bad that I din took any picture there... we're rushing to jump in the pool. haha... We reach there during afternoon about 2pm. Can you imagine how strong the sunlight is, that's why after we enter the main entrance then straight away jump in the pool without further thinking. now only regret that why we din take any picture from there.


The place is nice, the facilities is good. Is totally different from what we expected before we're there, perhaps is kinda expensive for the entrance fee, the adult are need to pay 20 bucks. We thought it must be kinda dirty, and the facilities is old...haha:-) But the bad part is most of the facilities are created for kids, and us as adult only able to play 2 slides. lol..ONLY 2!!! and cost us so much pula..K, i know the place is mainly for those family wih kids, and we pula go kacau kacau. haha...


O ya, the chocolate waffle is super delicious man!!! although is kinda expensive but is nice, it cost about 4 bucks per waffle. Guess what?? I have 2, after I came out from the pool. haha... did I mention that darbee actually bring his bro and hs little cousin bro with us??? hee...feel kinda weird right?? I keep on thinking whether I have any topic interesting to share with them, but I failed to do so...hmm...guys,is really hard k!! but I got treat them waffle after that lo...kaka...


Anyway, erm... considered enjoy on that day la...hehe..
still very regret that I din took any picture from there...haiz....

1 comment:

  1. yea la i tot i can see some pictures.. but no!? lol...

    u gotta learn how to treat them well la hahaha XD if not... future... hahaha...

    ReplyDelete