Thursday, August 13, 2009

yay.....






any comment about those picture??? we took while we practicing... lol... jackson start 1st...
anyway, i look strong la... haha.....
at last i finish all my assignment for this semester d.... can at least relax awhile..hmm...
coz this few week seem to be like very busy like. i skip 3 days class since the bar list d out. hehe... and no one will care whether i'm going to class anot except for my mum, lol...
I'm with M.I member during my class time. have to thank them for suggest me to skip class, so that I can enjoy BBQ PLAZA with them in 1U....hehe.... and go search something for our 6300 JACKSON's birthday present. hmm...
the other day is need to help ELAINE's fren for modelling, is like a final assignment for those fashion design's student. din took much picture on that day coz is really rushing..... rushing changing cloths. lol.... show u guys da picture soon la. hehe....is a nice experience....
o ya, not forget to thanks JASON DING and ANGIE for helping me out for my assignment although they're not from my course...hehe....thanks ya.....
o ya, jason hurt his muscle while he practicing flare, hope he recover soon la. hahahahhah
and don no wat happen, he sound like interested in jackson d, mayb coz he need a gf so badly til sot d...haha... btw, he my net fren buddy....hehe....din meet each other b4.....
last weekend go steamboat AGAIN with my 8 GANG.. lol....i really don no y always our gathering they need to make it for steamboat la, somemore is one month once. is like da whole kepong steamboat i d tried b4. lol... took some funny pic on that day, but lazy to upload..hehe.... again show u guys soon la. talk a lot with them that day, thanks a lot to them for support me. love u guys a lot....

2 comments:

  1. =.=...'AGAIN'...aiyo...steamboat realy got feel ma...u din feel eat wif us de steamboat more tasty de meh.....steamboat is our gang de culture ma...hehe....ok la...next time go 1u thr eat la...wait til october la..tt time i got car...yeah~

    ReplyDelete
  2. culture tim...i think next time i wont eat wit others d.

    ReplyDelete