Wednesday, August 26, 2009

taylors dance competiton

Congratulation that MAX I got 2nd runner up for tis comp....

I believe that if we practice seriously n prepared earlier for da comp, we can really make much more better... btw, my wish come true....i think only MAX I know wat happen rite???haha..


we only manage to finish our routine during da day b4 da comp...haiz, tis seem to be a culture for us d... well, we always done it in da last minute. just don understand y... anyway, we really need to change our attitude la... hee...


Here is some pic to share... go view my face book if u wanna c more....hee..

my partner.....


M.I gals...







our starting pose....


with dynamics.....












Here come my SS picture....sorry if i scare u ya....haha....

M.I 1st time using those costume coz usually we in street style....lol....
M.I gals with FAKE eyelash...OMG... i din know da thingy is so hard to put on....lol....

too lazy to update post recently... forgiv me la ya....

final exam is around da corner d...haiz... gambateh to everyone la ya......



4 comments:

  1. at least MI galz gave in a try on those fake lashes rite??.. ahahahhaa~~~..

    yea.. i also KNOW we can do better de.. we have to change the 'last minit' habit if we wan2 walk further laa... omg...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaya....totally agree with u....
    keke.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEA LA!!! I NEED TO BE MORE FIERCE ADI!!

    DUN WAN LAST MINUTE WORK!! >.<

    ReplyDelete
  4. fake lashes!!!
    here comes the make up artist!!!

    ReplyDelete