Saturday, August 1, 2009

Proud of u guys.....

HOW IMPORTANT IS TT NITE TO ME.........
without TT nite, there are no MAX IDENTITY team.

ANGKU..... haha.... cute nya......


our leng chai JACKSON....

JOSHUA... our dictionary.... he looks so "round".... haha.....


KENT.... our DJ... he is da one who help us mix song.....




ANGIE.... our team manager... haha.... TT nite program master man... don play play....

ELAINE.... our team leader.....


without TT nite, I wont be a team leader for FRESTYLE and keep on forcing n scolding my team member. pity them... luckily all of them are good temper...



FRESTYLE in da house.....


PARIES.... our FRESTYLE gal gal.....



ICE.... FRESTYLE B-GIRL ler....but she is cute... she is my gossip partner lo...haha...

JOSHUA.... I bet he will ask me to do plastic surgery again if he saw this pic...haha....

now oni i realise that i din take picture with ANGKU personally ler... nvm la...i guess u guys know which one is him right??? haha....

without TT nite, I wont know those talented people. and keep on telling the whole world that this is my fren with "LC" face. haha..




YEE MIN... da CHAMPION from ASTRO SINGGING COMP 09... she is from TT nite oso...






ASH... from "FRIEND" da champion group from 8tv "zhong ji tian tuan" singing comp....
I know i look ugly in da pic..... laugh la laugh....hmm.....o ya... i fetch ASH home b4 lo.... haha... don jealous ya....

without TT nite, i wont know da whole TT "crazy gang" with me to share all da happiness.

without TT nite, i wont know anyone of them.................................................
this are TT nite 2008 FRESCO...... after da show.... everyone enjoy n pround to b a TT finalist.
I really need to thank ELAINE for keep on forcing me to join TT nite..... if not, mayb i'm da onewho always sit at da corner and show my emo face to others.. hehe.... know her since I was 15 ler.. when both of us study in da same secondary school, when we're cheerleaders, n best fren of coz... love u.....
we got da same M&G shirt even... i think we got a lot of same cloth rite??? hehe....

I lost all of our cheer picture lo. only got this wit my... ELAINE i go copy from you when I'm free la. hehe....


CHUA JACKSON... from MAX IDENTITY...Our CHAMPION lo.... super geng in POPPING... even sleep also can POP...lol... haha... o ya, his just got CHAMPION for da ALOHA FREESTYLE DANCE COMP!!! 1st runner up is ECX, which is da CHAMPION for ASTRO BATTLE GROUND 2008, 2nd runner up is our TT gang again.... BOIZ, all gals team...haha... really proud of u guys....da cash prize is RM 3000 lo... rich d la... ask him to treat all of da TT gang eat. haha... c after that how much he left... kaka... how bad am I....



this took after TT nite 09... I look so fat man....haiz...


After da ALOHA COMP, too happy that he won... til don no wat face expression i pose d... haha...

wa... this really "jing tian" lo.... this took during our TT nite year 08...



MAX IDENTITY... oni KENT not there la...rushing assignment I think.....


BRA from BOIZ group.....

LEMON.... da most tiny gal in da gang...hhaha... oso from BOIZ....

I LOVE TT gang so much!!!!!! kaka.... not everyone can get this kinda experience with them... should really appreciate it.....

3 comments:

  1. love this post.. heheh...
    MWAH!! love u too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolx... TT really bring us together!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. woohoo .. kangaroo in JOLENE ;s house ..

    oh yea yea yea ~~ hhahhaha ...

    well .. nice blog .. i love it ...

    link me la .. woohoo ~~~

    ReplyDelete