Sunday, August 9, 2009

~ MAX IDENTITY ~

This is my dance crew, and family..... love them so much.....




We always fooling around......








da finger signal which start from "M".........


da shoes of MI.... lol..... like nike sponsor us like that..... except for JOSHUA......


see.... a big contrast between KENT and JOSHUA..... haha.....





But Joshua still DIE in my hand...... muahahahahhahahah


da one that I always bully.....hehe....

2 girls yang bermuscle......haha....


trying hard to beat ELAINE........guess who won?????


my pleasure to took pic with 6300.....hahaha

M I gals....




with KENT.....


HERE COMES MI NEW PROFILE PICTURE....HAHA.....



KENT..... OUR DJ...... MAJOR IN POPPING AND LOCKING.

JOSHUA..... BBOY...... (rolling around.... hahaha)

ANGIE.... OUR TEAM MANAGER... MAJOR IN NEW JAZZ, AND HIP HOP....

ME..... MAJOR IN GYMNASTIC, NEW JAZZ AND HIP HOP GUA.... HAHA....

OUR LEADER ELAINE..... MAJOR IN HIP HOP, POPPING, NEW JAZZ AND REGGAE GUA....

ANGKU..... I LOVE HIS TEETH..... KAKA.... ANOTHER BBOY....

JACKSON 6300.... DA STAR IN OUR TEAM... IS A AH PEK ALSO.... MAJOR IN POPPING , BREAKING AND LOCKING......
those picture we took during our performance for HARN XIN college.... da mass com college.... saw a lot of local celebrities there....hee.....
anyway, MAX I forever..... always proud with u guys.....
love the moment dat spend with u all.....

5 comments:

  1. woohoo.. i love ur post dear.. especially when "joshua still die in ur hand & rolling" part.. woohoo..

    MAX I forever ... luv ya... muacksssssss!!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.... ya, la... he rolling around ma....kaka....

    ya... MAX I forever...

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol... "hip hop gua..."... den...
    "reggae gua..."... XD XD...
    Lol... take photo with RM6300... and APEK somemore... XD...
    And The muscles are scary... >.<

    U can kill Joshua easily... means u can easily squash me ... >.<....

    ReplyDelete
  4. aiya.... kent sound so bu shuang like that.... lol... l lo, i change my post lo.....

    ReplyDelete