Sunday, February 28, 2010

Miss u guys........

Chinese new year is over... the time running damn fast la wei... I'm stil in da holiday mood by the way...haha
currently, addicted to alcohol and clubbing! OMG~~~~ I know is a bad habit. I will try my best to stop it anyway...

kinda boring to stay at my hometown TAIPING during da whole week holiday for chinese new year.
really boring!!! everyday stare at da tv to pass the day. lol...
But I got a lot of ang pau this year. don jealous la ya. especially damien....haha...

Miss tt gang and Max identity so damn much . so long din hang out with u guys d, don no what shape is u guys d. haha.. faster organize some event la or even a trip to hang out together again la... Maybe we can go kelantan again...kaka... (angku, know wat to do d ya...)

k la, gonna back to work...will update soon....
share some pic wit u guys next time la...
tata~~~~

3 comments:

  1. miss u too ^^ thou we're gonna see each other tonight wahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah.
    u can go clubbing d ar?
    not kena ikat at home wan meh? haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha,stil kena ikat at home wan. but i'm old d ler. so my parents give a bit freedom to me. oni a bit lo. hhahahaha....

    ReplyDelete