Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Currently, we're not in good situation.
I feel so much insecure,
Many things happen around us.
i appreciate so much that u've being around me always and go thru with me.
Thanks for staying with me even you knew that.
Thanks for supporting my decision even though you wan it.
But I kinda disappointed to what you've said once u know that,
although there is no more changes can made
but both of us know that we won't ever forget this in our life right?
ok, that is already a past tense.
I also cant aspect anything
everything just happen so suddenly.
and we cant afford to take or accept it even.
anyway, is already over....

I hope you will do and remember what u have promise to me.
I wonder since when I relay on you so much
and even aspect so much from you then make myself disappointed,
after listen to what you've explain to me,
after happen so many things between us,
after we have settle da most serious problem between us,
after I have give another chance to you
I hope you wont let me feel disappointed again.
and
I realize that...

No man has loved me like you love me.


No comments:

Post a Comment