Friday, March 18, 2011

its been so long~

I'm so sorry to leave my blog alone for so so so long...is my bad...hee...
I'm just to busy to update. hee...

k, talk about my current life.
I'm having internship with one of the travel agency that very near with my house.
I'm very satisfied with the job here. Although its a very small company..(you guys must be curious that y i said its small) coz they only got 1 BOSS 1 MANAGER and 1 STAFF which is me. haha...
but they still give me very good benefit. haha...
and the working time is so so so suitable for me!!!!!
I start working at 10am...and finish working at 5pm!!!!! and da time is damn flexible!!!
I no need to punch card when i reach or leave office. there is no any offend if i'm late.
I can even choose wheather I wanna work for saturday anot. wohoo!!!!
so if there is any show of part time for me during weekend, I can just tell my boss that I'm not available during which weekend. hehe...
Besides, I can even continue my part time as a tuition teacher during night time after I work, weekend can continue my dance show...
so my time table for weekdays is 10-5pm work, 6-10pm tuition or dance class. and somtimes 10-2am dance practice if we have performance during weekend.
I know this is crazy, but i really enjoy this. I fully use up my time in da useful thing and advoid myself to think so many of those passive thingy...hee...

No comments:

Post a Comment