Wednesday, March 30, 2011

appreciate...

Yesterday after rehearsal, when yam cha with her.
after having some girl's talk, I really feel that she is so 伟大. haha...
If i'm in her position, I could'nt do da same things like she did.
She din feel any anger to da guy that hurt her badly.
She still miss him badly.
She still think of his side, try to cover him when we "kutuk" da guy...

I suddenly feel myself damn lucky to have such a "smooth" relationship with HIM.
Should I said smooth?? although we always argue till macam having world war II...
1 week argue 3 days.
Sometimes cant even meet each other once in a week.
Always blame each other for not doing what we want.
But at least he wont makes me worry of that kinda problem.
he even plan much for our future....

I know I should appreciate it and care him more.
But I don..
I still blaming him this and that...

We when thru a lot of big and small problems,
everytime, he is da one that with me, and solve da problems together.

I don no how long we can stay with each other....
I don no how long he can stand with my temper...
I don no how long he will love me...
At least, he din treat me like those "bloody" guys treat and hurt their gf....

I appreciate to have you with me~~

No comments:

Post a Comment