Saturday, December 12, 2009

Something I wont actually do...

Just finish reading one of my old friend's blog. 99% of her blog post is wrote about her love story, how she date with her boy, what is their conversation, how sweet is them... after I finish reading, I seriously feel that I'm totally not a good GF, ya is true. I don no how to take care of people, don care how he feel and how he think, I do what I want all the time. haiz... No wonder all my friends said that he got a very serious eyes problem. K, I know la I'm not pretty, galish, or whatever girl behaviour should have, you also cant really find on me. Is my bad...

I promise you that I will improve myself ??? hee....
feel so "geli" to said those word...kaka..

Going out with you after a few hours. hope we have a nice date...
Miss you...

2 comments:

  1. yes u're pretty... n btw i love to see this kinda post... FROM U particularly... heheh XD

    ReplyDelete