Wednesday, December 9, 2009

haiz...

My eyes looks like gold fish this few days, coz keep on crying oni. lol... don no why, feel that my tears simply roll out or don no whether they feel too bing inside my eyes d or what, then all rushing out from my eyes. haiz...I'm tired of crying seriously...

coz there are too many problems with me d, and I choose to keep to myself, that why I feel so suffer. this is one of da counsellors said that and darbee also feel that too... Coz recently my temper become worst!!! really worst!!! Angry all da time, feel bu shuang all da time, think negative things most of da time. lol...Til I need to go visit counsellors. lol..

Darbee also talk a lot to me yesterday night, and 80 percent of da conversation I'm crying. lol... Coz what he said is acually very true.. haiz...I make everything looks so complicated no matter da things is big or small. That's y I'm suffer.

Well, I feel much more better after chat with him and her... they really help me much. thanks a lot...

Another thing, my family problem bcame worst and worst each day, which I cant help much oso... This is their business, but don ever fight, shouting, banging things, throwing things during might night k?? seriously we need to rest and not listening da stupid conversation or stupid content that you all argueing. lol...Do you think is fun???

9 comments:

  1. dear, u're really thinking out of ur mind.
    isit bcuz u're not so occupied and u have free time to think of extra things?no offense k, but usually my frens have this kinda signal also bcuz they suddenly bcome more free and so they have time to wonder this n that >.<

    like wat ur boy said, i think its true. u're just making things complicated my dear. ur boy seldom contact u, doesn't mean that he doesn't love u anymore, same goes to MI, we seldom practice now, doesn't mean that we have forgotten u or MI gonna disappear just like that. me not talking to u, doesn't mean im thinking negative bout u or doesn't treat u as a close fren anymore k =)

    for everything u think simpler, ur life would definitely gets better ^^ trust me, u urself making it so complicated does nothing gud on u k, u're just hurting urself, n hurting ppl who cares for u.

    take care always,
    love <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually I'm not so free like what you said, I oso got my own things to do and settle, jus suddenly feel that no ones is with me. That's y I will think so much gua... haiz...

    anyway, I good now...hope to hang out with u guys soon....

    ReplyDelete
  3. yo,jolene,hihi ^^ sometimes i also will got this kind of situation like you...is really quite suffer i understand.even know ownself think too much also can't control.right?i also think b4 want to go visit caunsellor or even psychology...because i think their words are definately right and really will be very useful compare than talk with our friends and family..we knew that our friends and family are love us but doesn't mean their advise is correct..hor ? they are not pro XD hahak. as you said,you are not free,maybe you can try to be very concentrate in what you want to do.don't let yourself got chance to escape the true life/your living.lets say we are on class now,pay 100% to lecturer or when discussion,enjoy ur study!do not waste time to think negative things.is USELESS,think too much couldn't settle any problem or benefit us ^^ sometimes we might think that all tha bad things happen on us..but actually is we see bad things too heavy isn't it..hahak~this is one of my way to control myself don't think too much la...=D GAMBATEH oh ! =) sometimes can't find counsellor can self-counsel first ...hehez. good luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yau yau, I'm so suprise to see ur comment here. thanks a lot anyway...

    I know is nt suppose to hav tis kinda thinking but I just cant stop myself...haiz...I huess you oso und that what I actually mean rite??

    By the way, thanks for ur advice...
    take care there,,,,

    cheer always...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jolene, i noe wat u thinking now, i really noe. coz sometimes my house also happen that situation which is fighting, throwing...but we need to accept it although tat is not ur matter...anyway, pls be STRONG...i will support u!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. calvin, I'm happy to heard from you!!! really... thanks for your concern anyway....

    I know I need to accept it... haiz...
    I also hope I can escape from this situation as soon as possible...

    thanks for ur support my fren...
    take care always....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Joleneee :)
    life always full with problems and yet there's still miracle.
    don't give up

    btw, like what calvin said, accept it and try the best reduce the unhappiness to lowest :)
    this is how i do and it's actually work. hee.

    Recently we 6 was thinking to meet u out and have some chit chat like we use to do :)

    from,
    Fiona :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel so so happy that u guys leave me da comments...

    thanks a lot my frens...
    love u guys so much....

    fiona, ya... hope to hang out with u guys soon...

    take care n happy always ya...
    miss you guys a lot...

    ReplyDelete