Thursday, October 28, 2010

you!!!! yes you!!!!

you're one of my best best friend....
we're so close to each other before....
w meet each other almost everyday...
we used to share everythings to each other...

but now, I not sure weather can fully trust you anot...
you try to hide a lot of things from me,
you even try to cheat me...
"fu yan" me when I'm asking you something...

even that is just a small matter...
I really donno what is your purpose on hiding things from me..

maybe you scare I will angry after you tell me da truth....

but I really prefer you let me know da truth than hiding or lying to me!!!!!!!
it is so hurt after I've found ut all these...
even that is just a small little tiny matter...

it makes me from the feeling of loving you as friend and slowly turning to HATE!!!!
seriouslyy....

I know you have a lot of friends outside...
you good in socialize...
you can easily find another replacement....
but I cant...

you make me feel hurts...really hurt..
I not sure weather we can manage to back like last time...
but I barely trust you with all my heart d....

2 comments:

  1. wow my dear... u okay? what happen? >.<
    anyways hope u're alright. anything can find me bahaha XD

    ReplyDelete