Sunday, July 18, 2010

The late update about my REDANG trip

I wish to go here since I've watched da summer more more tea, at last I when.....hehe....
Met a lot of new friends from this trip... Actually I hope to go with all da ex tt wan, but never mind la, at least angie and darbee is with me. hehe...

Da 1st day i when, I totally in da SICK mode, having high fever and my eyes look like fish ball, due to don no what kinda allergy I'm having, really suffer when we'll on da way to jetty by bus, I think darbee feel more suffer there, cause I keep on disturb him whenever I'm awake or feeling suffer. haiz... Seriously, I hate sick, cause of da allergy, I cant take any medicine to let me feel better, even useless to visit doctor. haiz... Pity darbee that need to take care of me. Sorry to let u worry ya.

I feel much more better after we arrived there, and I when snorkelling with da gang in da same day with my fish ball eyes. haha. Don care la, I pay so much for da trip, I cant just stay in da resort and sleep right??!!! hehe...

Da trip is really fun, haha...seriously fun... Hotel is nice also, but i think da light in da room in too romantic la, we need to use torch light to find our cloths ler. haha...

Thanks 31 that organize such a nice trip for us. Hope to have another trip with u guys again, and hope I can join da "drink" party with you guys, cause of da sickness, i cant join da party with ya. Anyway, is fun to see how they drunk after that, haha...especially angie....kaka...pity her darling that need to take care of her. haha..

K, picture's time....

No comments:

Post a Comment