Thursday, March 18, 2010

Dance, dance and DANCE!!!

At last, I back to my dance life d.. haha...
Have a really long break after da battleground competition.
I guess you guys notice that right? Since currently I din post anything about my dance life. hee....
Everyone of us are getting fatter and fatter for this period.
and my tummy looks like having 3 months baby like that. OMG!!!haha... sound so serious right?
 But is true..
Have to work more harder to improve my dance's skill and also to keep FIT!!!
 I don wan to become a fish ball!!!!!

Hopefully I will update more da details and pictures soon.

By the way,I will quit my office job next month,
wanna fully enjoy before da new semester start!!!
Wanna go for a vacation so much!!!
I want TRIP, TRIP, TRIP!!!!!
haha.....(Angku, when is our kelantan trip?)hee...
Any suggestion where to visit???

No comments:

Post a Comment