Wednesday, September 16, 2009

sickness... go far away from me!!!!!!!!!

At last i finish exam d... but there are stil something for me to worry... I did a stupid n ridiculous mistake... lol... but i hope to get another chance... anyway, I'm waiting to explain.....
is a really super suffer week for me during da exam... I got high fever for da almost whole exam week n I don even know wat am I studying n even don no wat I'm actually answer during da exam... lol...
this is the night before having tourism planning paper, I was in da hospital... lol... suffering...








the temporary wad that i'm staying....


my body weight goes down to 44kg from 49kg.... lol... due to da sickness.. da only meal that i took for da whole week is "oat". lol.... only drink.... pity me... as u guys know I'm monster when the time for eating.... but now... i only look at the food....thanks god I'm recover now...

by the way, da astro battleground's pre 1 is coming... gonna practice hard for that... hope to stay long in da competition... wish us luck guys....

2 comments:

  1. walao jolene,dont know that u get into hospital >.< so serious man...how u are doing great now =)and please eat as much as u can to gain ur weight again XD
    take care ya =)
    all the best for battleground!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hee... don worry...i'm ok d....hehe....

    my body weight wil come back soon de la..i'm monster ma...keke...

    thanks for ur wish anyway...

    ReplyDelete