Monday, July 27, 2009

RECENTLY.....


a lot of things happening to me recently, i almost cant handle d... hope someone can help me, n listen to me... haiz...


family problem, relationship problem, frenship problem, my own stupid problem.... ARGH!!!!! i don no y always i like to think a lot.... mayb da problems is actually not dat serious n terrible, but i wonder y i can always think in da worst way... haiz... thats y it makes me suffer...


FAMILY : i stil cant make myself talk to my dad yet... although my mum seem lik already forgiv
him...


RELATIONSHIP : wonder since when quarrel become part of our communication.. i admit that
i'm da one who always lossing my temper on u... but... can u just stop over
controlling me???


FRIENDSHIP : mayb u think that i'm annoying... i really wonder whether i did something wrong
to u?? can u just tel me my problem face to face n stop talking behind of me!!!
don b that childish k.... da problem need to b settle....


seriously, i really need to cheer myself up.... if not i think i need to go to those psychologies d... hmm....

7 comments:

  1. family, shun qi zi ran ba.. let the time cure it k. i think u will gradually talk back 2 ur dad if he neva mk mistakes again. no need force urself =)

    relationship, quarrel - SHUD BE part of the communication. u both can und each other more n develop deeper love thru quarreling. of course not too frequent la. u got wrong, he also got wrong. need 2 tolerate de ma... trust me.. can work it out de =) i wan see u guys long long nine nine xP heh

    friendship, if they r really talking bad bhind u, they ARE really childish. if they ARE that childish, they wont settle wit u easily. if u hv d courage, go ahead n discuss bout d problem. if u dun, its okay dear.. u stil have alot friends k. MAX I punye org tak payah cakap la =) family sudah boleh jadi. haha~

    to URSELF my dear.. alot ppl can cheer u up la u r not that pity okay =) no need go psychology.. because YOU HAVE ME!!! mwahahhahahaha...
    enjoy ur life la my dear.. if i can, u SURE can ^^ remember, PROBLEMS are part of our WONDERFUL life! without problems, without miserable, u wont appreciate wat is HAPPINESS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my tears roll around my eyes when i'm reading ur comment...

    thanks for dropping me ur opinion... super duper appreciate to have u wit me...

    love u dear...
    muacks... *huggies*

    ReplyDelete
  3. halooo~jolene!!is me ar,the one who want to learn the way u laugh XD wuahaha...
    when i was reading ur blog,i was think about myself too...life really full of prob..
    but no matter what,life still goes on..
    about the prob that u r facing now,i might dun und all of it,but i know u can overcome all the prob as u have a bunch of friends tat always willing to be with u,dance with u,laugh with u,n share all the words with u..
    so dun need to worry la,u dun need to go psychology la =P

    relationship is not grow by being happy everyday,but by surviving challenges and difficult times,hope u n ur bf will have a long long 99 relationship =) sometimes,quarrel really will be a part of communication..lol XD just try to solve the prob together with him,just let him know what is in ur mind right now..

    be happy all the time =)
    take k ya...*hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, bei er.. suprise that i read my blog ler. hee...

    i'm happy that there r stil ppl that stay by my side... appreciate alot...

    i think i really no need to go for psychology d... coz hav u guys to support me...

    thanks a lot....

    same goes to u la... try to not think negatively, so that wont make urself suffer so much.. i'm trying that too...

    cheers...

    ReplyDelete
  5. nth much to say...
    012-9679162... =)...

    ReplyDelete
  6. aiyo....
    angku.... i d have ur number la...
    happy that al of u r care for me...

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha jolene,angku wan jia jia give u then let me save down his hp num XD wahahaha..jk jk XD
    btw,link u in my blog ya...

    ReplyDelete