Sunday, June 21, 2009

Busy nya~

start bac to my busy life again lo. haiz... busy wit assignment, dance, piano, going here n there... lol... not enough time to sleep ler.. i think my eves balck than panda bear d. keke...of coz cant compare wit those angie they al la. they reali busy wit tt lo. c them so stress i pula cant help, feel a bit guilty lo. hmm... sorry dears.... hee.. but i'm sure that i'm a good listener la, mayb i cant giv u guys those good opinion n suggestion but if u guys need someone to talk then find me la ya...

long time din really involve in dance d. recently wanna prepare for ex tt performance n da comin MOS dance comp that compete between colloges. fuiyo, 1st time join comp wit MAX IDENTITY in outside comp ler. a bit excited. keke... really need to work harder d... feel time runnin so fast, i'm an ex tt finalist d. lol... another side, my studio dance teammate oso bz preparing another dance audition, so i'm running 2place for practice.

haiz.. don no y i get myself so busy oso. always heard my coursemates discuss where to go, which movie to watch i oso cant join. i think they oso use to it d. thats y din ask me to join oso. haiz...even wilson start to blame me that i din really spend time wit him recently, we gt quite some time din date d lo. sorry darbee... hope u und la. i'm busy wit my stuff la, nt busy playing there. hee... i wil try to find out some time to watch transformers wit u de la. so don worry la ya...

No comments:

Post a Comment