Sunday, May 9, 2010

Langkawi trip with 8gang

At last, we going to a trip successfully. haha...Due to da commitment from the gang, and parents problem, working and studies problem that we had.
But I'm happy that we can really plan it so nicely and enjoy da whole trip with the gang.
Here is some pictures to share with you guys...

These are da pictures that we took in da airport (LCCT).



Thank you darbee for sending us to airport...wee...
My Frens said that we looks like taking graduation picture, coz looks too serious. haha

Now start da crazy one...haha
JING= Jing Mun &Wen Jing

LYLI
(those are da name from our members that not able to join us) lol...

well, I admit that we always fooling around.


Here comes....
Day 1...






Then, UNDERWATER WORLD...






Day 2...
When to Pulau "ibu mengandung". something like this. I forgotten da name d...haha




Then, The Tengkorak Beach.
Actually we wanted to go Air Terjun Termurun, who knows da waterfall totally dry. lol...
so decided to go somewhere near by..da beach as I mentioned.
As u can see how "clean" is da water.








And da Mahsuri's House. ahaha





Day 3,
shopping, check out and back. hee...

Well, There is a tons of pictures to share, but they are not with me.
I really enjoy with you guys to said true. I hope we will have another trip again like this.
Love you guys a lot. Friends forever ya...

No comments:

Post a Comment