Tuesday, January 19, 2010

da LATE update~

well, can see there is a lot of spider webs filling around my blog. hee...forgive me ya...I'm too busy recently.
I now I'm a bit outdated. But I think I should at least tell u guys  bit about how is my life recently...

K, start fom last year Christmas then... nothing special for me. Christmas eve I celebrated with 8 GANG...haha... bbq at WEI YEE's house...luckily we din burn her house. haha...
During da actual day pula hang out with darbee to mid valley lo. Thought wanna watch movie wan, but....as u know, there is super crowded there and hard to get ticket. So, just hanging around. hmm... Saw a nice purse in animal shop. Wait darbee to present me. kaka,,,,,

Then NEW YEAR eve, when cameron highland with darbee and his gang. Have a lot of fun there. Thanks darbee that he purposely organize da trip for me just because I wanna go for a vacation so much. And I also realize that is not easy to organize that actually. But we really had a lot of nice memories there...kinda enjoy with his friends also. hmm...

here to show u some picture....wee.....


Jiang...da group picture before we when back.....






o ya, forgot to mention that I got "tiong" by bee on my feet...lol...
pain til I cry...hav to spend 50 bucks to do injection sumore..
so darbee forced to carry me. ahaha....


na....sorry for da late update la...hee...too busy d...
I will try to update soon..

Miss u guys a lot....
muackx....

No comments:

Post a Comment