Saturday, September 26, 2009

seem like most of my fren do enjoy their holiday.. but i don think i'm having y holiday la.. coz most of the time r practicing our dance routine for battleground. lol.... during da hari raya time pula stay at home oni... actually plan to date with wilson... who know we argue during that time. k, 3 days holidays i just stay at home, dwnload da "TSUNAMI" and "2012" watch AT HOME! lol... ppl enjoy thse movie in da cinema and i pula watch at home alone... this is hw i spend my holiday. haiz...

k, there is also another sch things for me to worry about. for me, studies is more important than dance of coz... n i did a very stupid and silly mistake at school. lol... I'm worrying day and night bout that... I got no idea who can really help me out of that... i really hope everything will b alright... need to pray hard for that. haiz....

n da good news is my body weight back to normal d... haha... after i recover from sick, i start eating like 6 meals per day.. not snack a!!! almost everyday i took 2breakfast, 2lunch, and 2dinner man.. i bet u guys wil c my tummy looks like those pregnant women and 2moro battleground prelim 1, i'm wearing those costum wit my tummy out!!!!!!! omg!!!!!!! that's y i ask u guys don worry bout my weight la...

there is a cabin crew interview for singapore airline on today n yesterday!!!!!!!! n I missed it!!!!!!! lol.... I just knew it ytd... but it is an open interview at SINGAPORE... lol...hw can I manage to be there without any prepare rite??? i found that there is part time cabin crew available ler... but there is no any benefits given la. and that is not wat i wan... hehe....I'm looking forward to QATAR AIRLINE. but someone said that is too far for me la, he hope I will change my mind...haiz....do u think i wil???

anyway, 2moro is our PRELIM for BATTLEGROUND... wonder we can enter to da next PRELIM anot..wish us luck guys...

No comments:

Post a Comment